D90 Auto Sales
1711 Ohio Ave
Industry , PA 15052
Vehicle Description- - - PENDING SALE! - - - 2004 Disco 2 - Its a REALLY good example of a truck that was maintained well. By far THE best frame I have seen on any Disco I have ever had!
- - New BajaRack installed completes the look! Super cool! - -
- Kingsborne 8.5mm Plug wires
- Bosch Coil Packs
- Champion Platinum Plugs
- 3 Amigos fixed (Option B)
- New hydraulic lifters
- Push rods
- Rocker Arm Assemblies
- 180 degree thermostat
- Coolant Flush
- Fresh Oil and filter
- New paint on the hood and roof
- Repaired headliner
- New hub in front (Drivers Side)
- New hubs in the rear
- New wheel speed Sensors
- New Brake ECU
- New XYZ Switch
- New Water Pump
- New Oil Pump
- New paint on Hood
- Rhino Liner Roof
- New BajaRack!
- Atlantic British Trailer wiring
- New front left Shock
- PA Inspection completed (expires 10-2023)
- New Oil Pump installed
- Fresh antifreeze
- New Boss Carplay / Android Radio with back up camera
Last remaining issue is the engine ticking. Doesn't seem to impact the operation - its just a bit noisy.
- Dash pad is warped
- Carfax shows a minor accident on 04/21/2018. This was before my ownership so I cannot tell any details nor do I see any obvious repair work.
- Paint over the whole truck shows minor scratches and bumps etc.
- Roof painted with heavy duty raptor liner. Done decently so I expect this to last a long while.
- Engine ticking happens around 150 degrees and up. Cant determine the issue but as noted above, replaced some major engine components. Again - the truck seems to run just fine but is noisy.
- This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied.
Not included if shown, trailer hitch, any OBD scan gauges
Visit D90 Auto Sales online at www.d90autosales.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 412-528-1722 today to schedule your test drive.